Cape Town, Boulders Bay & Table Mountain
Glorious beaches, stunning mountain drives, historic wine estates and wonderful dining experiences - Cape Town offers an incredible array of attractions
With so much on offer it's hard to know where to begin, so here's a simple list drawn up from what most delights our clients
- For scenery: Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Gardens and Cape Point
- For history: Robben Island
- For shopping and a lively social scene: The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- For wine lovers: The Cape Wine Lands
- For beautiful beaches: Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno, St James and Boulders
The Cape area is a wonderful destination, and one that demands exploration. Beautiful routes coupled with excellent roads provide the opportunity for you to explore on, and off, the beaten track. We can put together a wonderful itinerary for both self-drive and private guided tours that enable you to take in everything the cape has to offer.
From luxurious city living to colonial chic, you'll find below a handpicked selection of the finest accommodation The Cape has to offer.
What you say about us:
How refreshing to discover that Personal Customer Service is alive and well... and residing in Berkshire.