Nestled in a verdant palm oasis, Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa Dubai is a member of the Luxury Collection - and for very good reason. Expect magical dune and desert experiences by day and incredible star filled skies by night in this 225km conservation area.
Why Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa?
Situated in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa is just 50 minutes from the centre of Dubai but feels like a world away from the bright city lights. Perfect for those seeking a desert adventure steeped in Bedouin culture and architecture, you'll revel in the opportunity to watch Arabian Oryx and Gazelle in their natural habitat as you relax in the infinity pool. Here's just a glimpse at what the resort has to offer:
- 42 beautifully appointed private guest suites
- Two different complimentary desert activities each day with your own dedicated Field Guide including:
- Camel Trekking
- Dune Safari
- Horse Riding
- Nature Trails
- Wildlife Safari
- Temperature-controlled infinity pool and sundeck terrace with glorious views of local wildlife
- Timeless Spa offering a full range of therapies and experiences:
- Middle Eastern & South East Asian aromatherapy
- Private couples treatment rooms
- Balinese, Lomi-Lomi, Hot Stone, Thai and Deep Tissue massages
- Private Rasoul Chamber - a traditional Arabic treatment using mineral mud and heat for purification and relaxation
- Beauty treatments including manicure, pedicure and rejuvenating facials for men and women
- Sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and plunge pool
- Four dining options including fine dining at Al Diwaan, dinner in the dunes, private deck and in-suite dining
- Dedicated Luxury Collection Guest Services Co-ordinator
Each of the 42 suites features a temperature-controlled pool, wooden deck, handcrafted furnishings and Bvlgari bathroom amenities. All offer spacious bathrooms with walk-in shower, king-size bath and 'his-and-hers’ vanity area. Complimentary water, tea and coffee making facilities, satellite TV, DVD, data ports, wireless connectivity, and in-room safe come as standard. Thoughtful touches such as binoculars, easels and art materials allow you to take in the scenery and act upon your inspiration.
Make it extra special
For us, it would have to be a stay in the Presidential Suite with your closest of friends. Perfect for larger groups (up to 6 adults), the Presidential Suite lets you relax and entertain in splendour and comes with an incredible range of amenities and exclusive extras. With 3 bedrooms, staff quarters, private dining and entertaining areas, 10 x 8 metre infinity pool facing the ultimate views of the desert and finishing touches including Arabian artefacts and custom-made beds, this is the most stunning place to stay. Guests also receive complimentary minibar including champagne, fresh fruit, 60 minute spa treatments, and private activities.