Conceived by architect Jean-Michel Gathy, Cheval Blanc Randheli is an invitation to experience French “Art de Recevoir”. Each villa comes complete with a Majordome who looks after your every desire, whilst the resort's Alchemists suggest customised experiences for outdoor discoveries.
Forty minutes north of Malé by seaplane, the pristine waters and opulent vegetation offer Cheval Blanc Randheli an exceptional setting in which to greet guests. Contemporary yet indigenous, graceful and understated, it is the perfect balance of modern architecture and traditional inspirations.
Cheval Blanc Randheli extends this emphasis on service to younger guests too and thanks to the creation of Le Carrousel & Le Paddock, children and teenagers can enjoy a selection of cultural, playful and sporting adventures that will keep them entertained and inspired for hours.
Why Cheval Blanc Randheli?
Cheval Blanc Randheli is a haven for families with a sense of adventure who cherish the opportunity to explore and unwind together. Sophistication and luxury go hand-in-hand here, providing a striking counterbalance that showcases perfectly the elegance of the resort and the beauty of the island setting.
- Comprehensive sports and fitness facilities including tennis (plus coaching), golf simulator, underwater hikes, and Technogym equipment
- Marina with a fleet of dhonis at your disposal to sail on the lagoon
- Cheval Blanc coloured speedboats and yacht available for charter
- Water sports centre featuring a range of experiences including water skiing, catamaran excursions, windsurfing and canoeing
- 5* PADI-certified dive centre
- Witness turtles, manta rays and pinecone soldierfish whilst diving and snorkelling in the Noonu Atoll
- 8 dining options including 'The Diptyque' live cooking theatre and 'Le 1947' fine dining restaurant
- Guerlain Spa Island featuring six treatment villas and infinity pool for the ultimate in relaxation
- Leonor Greyl hair spa and make up studio
- Le Carrousel Kids Club for children aged 3-12 with arts & crafts, nature and sports experiences
- Le Paddock - a dedicated space for teenagers with tailored sporting and entertainment activities
- Concept Store offering unique art and a range of limited edition clothing, swimwear and jewellery
The graphic architecture of Cheval Blanc Randheli is complemented by stylish interior design furnished with materials from the Indian Ocean and natural textures – rattan, bamboo, mother-of-pearl, coral or shagreen - enhanced by a vivid palette of colours with splashes of yellow and green.
Whether selecting an Island Villa that has one foot in the jungle and another on the beach, or a Garden Water Villa which perches over a lagoon offering a view of the infinite horizon, all of the accommodation at Cheval Blanc Randheli combines beautiful aesthetics with luxurious touches. Walk-in dressing areas, crisp linens and cathedral-style spaces offer an experience that is both stylish and relaxing.
Make it extra special
Cheval Blanc Randheli offers the most incredible range of ways to experience the Indian Ocean. For those who are truly at one with the sea, we'd recommend booking a member of the Randheli diving team to initiate you in a yoga ritual inspired by legendary free divers. It will prepare your body for undersea adventures in a completely new way.
To experience the height of luxury, book the sprawling Owner's Villa. Situated on a private island, the Owner’s Villa occupies 1-ha and is accessible from a private berth and jetty. With four bedrooms and a bar featuring its own grand piano, this villa is the epitome of exclusive privacy. Other unique facilities include a private spa, oversized 25-metre long outdoor pool, dedicated staff, and secluded beaches and gardens.