One&Only Royal Mirage
One&Only Royal Mirage
One&Only Royal Mirage is set in 65 acres of lush gardens, with a kilometre of private beach for the exclusive use of their guests. It is a place where you’ll feel like royalty for the duration of your stay.
The selection of accommodation and experiences on offer deliver the most divine holiday experience whether you’re planning a short stay en route to the Maldives or taking residence for several weeks. One&Only Royal Mirage offers you:
- A choice of three sumptuous hotels – The Palace, Arabian Court and the Residence & Spa
- Private beach-side villas that offer luxury and privacy
- A kilometre of private beach
- Eight dining options – from Celebrities fine dining restaurant to the intimacy of a floating deck
- Internationally acclaimed Spa offering holistic treatments in 12 private treatment suites
- Traditional Oriental Hammam
- Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by world-renowned podiatrist Bastien Gonzalez
- Zouari Hair Salon
- Fitness and Wellness centre with full Technogym suite
- Weddings at the striking Al Koufa Fortress
- Activities including cultural city tours, camel caravans and sand-skiing
- Land sports including tennis, golf, volleyball and polo
- Water sports including sailing, kayaking, Hobie-Cats and windsurfing and water-skiing
With the One&Only Royal Mirage you are spoilt for choice as it hosts a collection of three beautiful hotels for you choose from (and one very extra special offering – see ‘Make it extra special’ below).
Widely considered a Dubai landmark, The Palace offers contemporary elegance with an Arabian twist. Sumptuous furnishings in jewel tones are counterbalanced with clean lines and light-filled rooms. Room options range from Superior Deluxe rooms with private balconies through to the Royal Suite which features two bedrooms, spacious living and dining areas and views of Palm Island Bay.
Taking its cue from the Orient, Arabian Court delivers dramatic architecture and careful landscaping that makes the most of the beautiful courtyards and fountains. Room options include Deluxe – featuring intricate wood carvings, stunning mosaics and dramatic artworks, Executive Suites – offering dining and living areas, a business centre and the option to upgrade to a two-bedroom accommodation, and the truly regal Prince Suite featuring an expansive terrace, Majilis-style seating and extremely spacious living area.
Residence & Spa
The ultimate retreat for those seeking a truly indulgent stay, Residence & Spa is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. Steeped in the aromatic aroma of the scented gardens, and with views over the Arabian Gulf, you’ll feel transported to a place of total luxury. Rooms range from the lavishly decorated Prestige, through to generously appointed Junior Suites and Executive Suites that are perfect for entertaining guests thanks to their luxurious dining areas and separate guest amenities.
There’s only one thing to do – it’s book the Beach Garden Villa. Accessed via a private drive that leads you through secure gardens, this two bedroom villa is just steps from the beach and offers indulgent living and entertaining space whether in your Arabesque-styled dining room, or beside your own temperature-controlled pool.
Not IncludedMaldivesMauritiusSeychellesSouth Africa