The Ritz-Carlton Dubai sits in close proximity to some of the most exclusive shopping, dining and golf experiences. It is surrounded by lush gardens leading to a pristine beach, and is purpose-built to offer guests perfection – whatever they require from their stay.
Situated in the heart of the Dubai Marina District, and just a short walk from The Walk at JBR – Dubai’s only beachfront promenade of luxury retail shops and al fresco restaurants and cafés – the Ritz-Carlton Dubai is a playground for those who love luxury. Featuring spacious suites, a world-class spa and first-class amenities for even the youngest of guests, you’ll be able to enjoy all the glamour of the full Ritz-Carlton experience in one of Dubai’s most exciting, and exclusive locations. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Luxury spa complete with private spa pool, 12 treatment rooms and traditional Hammam
- Fitness Centre with personal training and group classes
- Four floodlit tennis courts
- Nine dining options including the award-winning Blue Jade restaurant
- Ritz Kids – courses, clubs and evening childcare
- Falconry, sand-skiing, desert driving and paragliding available on request
- Access to dhow cruises and sailing via Ritz-Carlton’s concierge service
- Beauty salon for male and female guests
- Club Level lounge
- Ritz-Carlton Retail and Spa Boutique
- Full on-site business centre for those working away from home
With all suites and rooms orientated towards the sea, natural light is maximised to reveal indulgent furnishings and opulent finishes. Views include beautiful gardens, the buzz of the resort or the Arabian Gulf. Private balconies allow you to relax in your own space whether you choose a supremely comfortable Deluxe Room or the grandeur of the Presidential Suite with its own in-suite spa facilities.
We’ve found one thing that the Ritz-Carlton Dubai offers that we haven’t seen anywhere else before – the Rejuvenate and Repair Diamond Rose Ritual. Using a luminous blend formulated with damask rose and exclusive diamond dust, it has to be the most luxurious facial we’ve ever encountered. Our recommendation is that you book yourself a day at the spa including this wonderful treatment, and then follow it up with dinner at the Blue Jade restaurant – winner of Best South-East Asian Restaurant in the TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards 2015 – you’ll look, and feel, like royalty.
Not IncludedMaldivesMauritiusSeychellesSouth Africa